Health Informatics New Zealand has announced the international speaker lineup for its conference to be held in Rotorua 27-29 November 2013. The speakers are:
- Dr. Leif Hanlen – Director Health Business Team, NICTA
- Professor Graham Wright, Chair of Health Sciences Research at Walter Sisulu University, Mthatha, South Africa
- Dr Sam Heard, – Ocean Informatics
- John D. Halamka – Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Todd T. Schlegel – former NASA inventorFull details of the conference can be found on its web site.