Webinar: Special Interest Groups in Brazil and their role in telehealth success
Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 8.00 am, AEDT UTC+11 hours
An important part of the Brazilian telehealth ecosystem are “Special Interest Groups” which discuss clinical, technical and management topics with regards to using video conferencing, web based resources and online messaging. These groups support telehealth services and quality improvement of health services, especially for primary care.
The webinar will cover:
- What the Brazilian Special Interest Groups are, and how they are managed and supported
- Discussion about developing and maintaining telehealth communities of practice and special interest groups
- What is the value of telehealth communities of practice and special interest groups in Australia? How might these function at a state-wide or national level?
To access the webinar
- You can join the webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/192324885
- You can also dial in using your phone: Australia: +61 2 8355 1038, Access Code: 192-324-885
- First GoToMeeting? Please do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
Brought to you by the Brazilian University Telemedicine Network, the Australasian Telehealth Society and the Telehealth Victoria Community of Practice.
Telehealth Awareness Week 2019
As a result of discussion and enthusiasm expressed during the final panel session of SFT 2018, the ATHS committed to supporting a national ‘Telehealth Awareness Week’ in 2019.
This builds on the experience and successes of the Western Australia campaigns in 2017 and 2018.
Read more about TAW19 here.
The University of Queensland’s Centre for Online Health in conjunction with the Australasian Telehealth Society is very pleased to announce plans for the 19th International Conference on Successes and Failures in Telehealth (SFT-19).
SFT-19 in conjunction with the 11th Annual Meeting of the Australasian Telehealth Society will be held in Queensland, Australia – at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa from 21-23 October 2019.
For more information see the SFT-19 Conference web site.