Brother’s new teleconferencing system OmniJoin™. Trial for free – no additional hardware required.
Does your current tele-technology leave you free to focus on your patients, their treatments and remedies?
Brother would like to introduce a system that ensures you experience benefits in your daily workflow. OmniJoin™ is a cloud based, video conferencing system that can easily connect you to your patients – no matter the geographical distance between you.
Providing faster patient and colleague interaction – negating the need for travel – OmniJoin™ can be used for many tele-medicine applications such as multi-location practices’ staff meetings, remote training, tele-psychiatry and live consultation between practitioners.
Labs, clinics and imaging facilities can also use OmniJoin™ technology for teleradiology and PACS-related support services, remote diagnostic interpretation, case review and remote patient follow-up.
Easy to use technology
– Simply send an email invite to your participating clinics and patients
– Participants click on the web link to join the online meeting
Quality audio & video performance
– See and hear your patients and colleagues clearly through the use of HD technology and high-quality audio
– Smoothly syncs with attendees’ video images helping to achieve a more traditional, almost face-to-face discussion
Easy to implement
– No complex installation or hardware components such as MCUs, gateways or servers required
– Only requirements are: broadband internet access, a laptop or desktop computer, web browser and a webcam
– Employs a multi-layer security model with encrypted TCP/IP connections securing all conference data, live sharing, VoIP and multiparty video
– OmniJoin™ also provides proxy and firewall traversal
Give your video conferencing resources a health check today.
Sign up for a free trial of the new OmniJoin™ 7 and see why it ticks all the boxes
Read more and sign up for a free trial at http://omnijoin.com.au/testimonials